We want our customers to be pleased and happy on the sale day, however, be sure to understand that there are certain policies and procedures that must be adhered to. We try to follow the rules for all Estate Sales. Thank you for your cooperation .
- We list our estate sale hours and addresses on our website, email correspondence, Estate sales.net, Estatesales.org and on advertisements/signs.
- On the day of the sale customers are not allowed into the estate sale prior to posted hours. There is no exception to this rule. We will limit the number of customers in the house depending on size and quantity of items.
- Each estate sale is “cash and carry”.
- Each customer is responsible for carefully inspecting the merchandise, as all items are sold “as is, where is.”
(No warranties made or implied.) We do not own these items, so therefore please make sure you inspect the items carefully. We will not be held liable for any accident/incident/injury that might occur with said item(s).
- Each customer is responsible for moving his or her own purchases making sure that no damage is done to the house, garage and/or yard, driveway or neighbor’s property.
(Reputable moving firm referrals are available upon request.)
- Customers are expected to park legally and politely. Do not park in neighbor’s driveways or make loud noise.
- Parking violators will be ticketed and or towed as needed.
- We will not hold items. All items must be paid for in full at the time of the sale.
- Pushing, vulgar language, shoving, or stealing will not be tolerated. No weapons will be allowed on the premises. The police will be called to the sale if people become unruly.
- No food or drinks are allowed into estate sale.
- No unattended children are allowed into estate sale. Please do not let your children climb things, pick up items, and otherwise harm themselves. All children must be controlled or the parents will be asked to leave the sale.
- No baby strollers or moving baskets in the home or garage.
- Do not bring pets into the home or garage. We will not be responsible for someone being injured by a customer’s pet. If we see a pet we will ask the owner to remove the pet. The pet owner will be liable for any incident. No exceptions and no carrying of pets. Please do not leave pets in hot cars!
- Price switching will not be tolerated. Violators will be asked to leave the sale, and will also be banned from future sales.
- We frequently provide a “sold” table or “sold” region on or in which customers may place their purchases while they continue to shop.
- We examine each estate carefully after the first sale day.
- The hiding of items will not be tolerated, and those who hide items will, if apprehended, be asked to leave the sale, and will also be banned from future sales.
- Chamber Approved Business